The Mission and Vision statements for Katota Group.
“A better life for all”
- REMO Holdings seeks to develop into a globally acknowledged channel of delivery for development through the vehicle of sustainable and profitable trans-continental/national entrepreneurship. Africa, in line with the NEPAD philosophy - “ A better life in Africa for all.”
- Engage Africa into mainstream economic arena by synthesizing uncoordinated investment and production energies into efficiently networked, consolidated and sustainable economic competencies with intrinsic ability for quality global delivery.
- Enable a development process anchored to continuous value-added which visibly results in incremental improvement of living standards;
- Mobilize resources and implement transformation projects modeled on anticipated returns accruable on a potentially viable investment;
- In rhythm with Africa’s fast-track development strategy, REMO projects (named THE KATOTA PROJECTS) have resorted to the creation of debentures as a means of raising prerequisite capital to realize the envisaged corporate vision;
- The Katota Project must be anchored at all times with developable land of value in excess of all investments into the project;
- Delivering on the COSUA contract in practical realization of the UN, AU, & NEPAD aspirations for Africa does require enormous resource commitments in a continent already globally acknowledged and proven as a profitable and attractive investment destination and the utilization of the quality contract as a springboard to fast track the true NEPAD philosophy.
- REMO is a mainly Africa focused group of companies under common corporate identity that develop and sustain business initiatives in the context of composite networking;
- REMO consists of two intertwined structures; On the one hand, REMO that is responsible for global, continental and regional level consolidations, and on the other, KATOTA with confined responsibility for nation-specific consolidations of all projects known holistically as THE KATOTA PROJECT;
- In line with internationally acknowledged ethical standards and corporate governance, REMO Holdings is a diligently constituted and structured group of companies with independent Boards of Directors accountable to its shareholders and investment partners.